Basic Eligibility for Applying
UG Programs : Any candidate who has successfully completed the Tamilnadu Higher Secondary course or CBSE/ICSE or any other equivalent courses.
PG Programs : A candidate who has successfully completed 10+2+3 years of education.
Application Form :
Application form can either be obtained in person at the college office or download from the college website, www.scpjaincollege.com
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission
The following certificates and documents must be submitted in original:
- Marksheets (HSC/XStd./Degree as the case may be)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Community Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Wherever Necessary)
- Two Stamp Size Photographs and Four passport size photographs with name & address at the back
- Group Photo with Parents
- Ten self Addressed Post cards
- Applicants should produce two Xerox copies of (HSC/Degree) Certificates and Community
- Certificates along with the Original Certificates
- Xerox copy of Family Ration Card
- Aadhar card of the student
- Voter ID card (or) Driving License
- NCC/Sports/NSS/Proficiency Certificates(if available)
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (in the case of P.G. Courses)
Candidates seeking admission from Universities other than University of Madras, should produce the ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE from the University of Madras in Original.
Eligibility Certificate from the University of Madras should be produced by candidates who have passed the following Examinations:
- Private candidates from CBSE under the open school system
- Candidates from CBSE/ISC Board
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations conducted by all other state boards
- All degree (UG/PG) examinations conducted by universities other than the University of Madras