Candidates seeking admission to the under graduate degree courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination which is recognized by the University of Madras. In Addition to this:
- Applicants to B.Sc. (Computer Science) and B.C.A. (Computer Applications) should have studied Mathematics / Computer Science at the HSC Level.
- Applicants to B.Sc. (Electronics & Communication Science) should have studied Mathematics and Physics at the HSC level.
- Applicants to B.B.A (Business Administration), B.Com. (Corporate Secretaryship) with good marks in Accountancy, Commerce, Mathematics will be given preference.
- Applicants to B.Sc. (Plant Biology & Plant Bio-Technology) should have studied Biology and Chemistry at the HSC level.
- Applicants to B.Sc. (Chemistry) should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their HSC or equivalent.
- Applicants to M.Sc., should have studied B.Sc. (Comp. Science) / B.C.A. or any Degree course with Mathematics or Statistics.
- Applicants to B.Com / B.Com (Accounting & Finance)/ B.Com (Marketing Management) should have studied Accountancy and Commerce at HSC level.
- Applicants to B.Com (ISM) should have studied Computer Science and Commerce at HSC level.
Students with Good Behavior & Conduct Certificate alone will be admitted irrespective of the fact, the total marks they have secured and pass in the first attempt. Student should always come with their Parents for Admission. The correct contact address & phone number of the parents must be submitted.